-
August 8th, 2007, 06:22 AM
#71
Inactive Member
Well it is half way through the week and I go on vacation starting tomorrow... Just going camping... Yes can't wait... I hope all is well with everyone... Here is one for today:
" No one can go back and change a bad beginning but one can start anything, anytime and create a successful ending."
Author Unknown
Have A Great Day
Lots of Love
Dawn
-
August 9th, 2007, 08:02 AM
#72
Inactive Member
Well everyone I will be leaving to go camping today. So I hope everyone has a great weekend. And don't do anything I wouldn't do and if you do make sure that you name it after me.
" Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."
Vince Lombardi
Have A Great Day
Lots of Love
Dawn
-
August 9th, 2007, 12:12 PM
#73
Inactive Member
Dawn, I hope you have a great time camping, everyone needs a little "me" time and Communing with nature is a great way to do that.
Be safe, Be happy, Behave [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
August 9th, 2007, 02:21 PM
#74
moderator
Happy Vacation Dawny!
Camping sounds wonderful!
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
Gus
-
August 10th, 2007, 12:34 PM
#75
Inactive Member
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
Bill Cosby
-
August 11th, 2007, 12:18 PM
#76
Inactive Member
There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.
Josh Billings
-
August 12th, 2007, 10:25 PM
#77
Inactive Member
A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.
John Barrymore
-
August 13th, 2007, 12:07 PM
#78
Inactive Member
Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well.
Josh Billings
-
August 14th, 2007, 08:16 AM
#79
Inactive Member
I'm back.... And thanks ella for holding the fort down while I was gone.. Keep them coming please... Well here is one for everyone today:
" Everything is within your reach. Everything is possible and everything is achievable. One just has to have the guts to make that first move and make things happen for oneself."
Written in 2007 by Meynard Aquino
Have A Great Day
Lots of Love
Dawn
-
August 15th, 2007, 08:02 AM
#80
Inactive Member
It's Wednesday already... Well I hope things are going well for everyone... Here is one for today:
" We always have a choice in life. It's whether you know how to make full use of it that matters."
Written in 2007 by Rachel Lim
Have A Great Day
Lots of Love
Dawn
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks